On Air LA Business Summit
On Air Fest is convening the business leaders who are shaping the next era of podcasting. This invite-only gathering will bring together decision makers and trendsetters from major networks, platforms, agencies and creative organizations to explore the most pressing questions facing our industry.
By invitiation only.
- 12:00 Leaders Lunch at Tiato featuring ‘food for thought’ provocations from Eric Eddings, Vice President, Audio at HARTBEAT, Nishat Kurwa, SVP and Executive Producer, Vox Media Podcast Network, Josh Lindgren, Head of Podcast Department at Creative Artists Agency, Jake Shapiro Head of Creator Partnerships at Apple Podcasts
- 2:30 Stage programming begins with a fireside chat with Jeff Weiner, Director, Business Development at work x work and Grace Kane, Director, Business Development, Podcasts at Simplecast/AdsWizz
- 2:40 Jennifer Ferro, President, KCRW, in conversaion with Scott Newman, Founder & Creative Director of On Air Fest and work x work.
- 2:45 Listeners are thronging to New Heights with Jason and Travis Kelce. What’s the takeaway for the podcast industry? Ashley Carman, Journalist at Bloomberg Business steers a profile with Mack Sovereign, EVP of Content and Strategy at Wave Sports + Entertainment to talk fandom, sports and podcasts.
- 3:45 A Town Hall focused on what’s now and next and co-moderated by Donald Albright, CEO, Tenderfoot TV and Steve Wilson Chief Strategy Officer, QCODE
- 4:30 Cocktail Reception